Who We Are Chapters *The Glades* Home Media

August issue of The Aldalonde Herald

Whether it's by posting on the Woodland Tavern's notice board, or through shouting out from the center of Aldalonde's city square, the Herald is ever vigilant in his duty of carrying the news of the Guard to its members and friends - (News forum)

This months Focus on Topic will be.

Poll ended at Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:25 am

Crafting
No votes
RPVP vs. PVP
50%
Global Chats, Tells and guild chats.
50%

Total votes : 4

August issue of The Aldalonde Herald

Postby Tanth » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:25 am

We are currently accepting submissions of Screen shots for Screen shot of the month. We will be accepting entries up until the 21st and polls will run for one week there after. The winner will be featured in the august edition.

Also we are taking submissions for Fiction by... If there is an excerpt of a piece you have written that you are especially proud of please send me a pm and we will include it in the newsletter.

Now for the poll.
Tanth

Sexy

Tracker of the Guard

Highscores: 2

Postby Tanth » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:31 pm

A week is left for submissions and with 0 as of yet we may end up just with a life sized Bubble armor. Do not tempt me MWAHAHA.

Seriously this is for the guild so please submit your screens and make your check in the poll as to the article focus.

Thanks
Tanth

Sexy

Tracker of the Guard

Postby Nevar Darkmoon » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Need a place to put screenies up. I have posted screenies in the album under the General album and in personal, but they dont link or update on the home page.

Screenies are abound, but where to send them?
Image Desc
"Most of the time I just find myself pointing and thrusting." - Scott Manley 2013
-Time spent to never recover -ESO -Tilver, Ganik, Alia
-docked- EvE as Tilver, Alia Mekahre
-camped- LoTRO Nevarien -40 hunter, Caerdwin -31 minstrel, Nidacien -29 loremaster, Treido -31 burglar, Grint -28 guardian
-retired- EQ2- Nevarina (80 conjuror/80 sage-mythed), Grinti (80 paladin/59 armorer), Ganik (80 Warden/76 Alchemist- fabled) Tempt (80 Coercer-mythed)
Nevar Darkmoon
Tracker of the Guard

Postby Tanth » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm

You can link them directly here and when they are all submitted we will place them in for the voting.
Tanth

Sexy

Tracker of the Guard

Postby Wolvyn » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:34 pm

yeah bubble armor.. nobody submit screenshots :D
Wolvyn
Tracker of the Guard

:

Return to The Aldalonde Herald