Who We Are Chapters *The Glades* Home Media

The Green and Black walks two new worlds

Whether it's by posting on the Woodland Tavern's notice board, or through shouting out from the center of Aldalonde's city square, the Herald is ever vigilant in his duty of carrying the news of the Guard to its members and friends - (News forum)

The Green and Black walks two new worlds

Postby The Herald » Mon May 26, 2008 6:42 am

This week marks an exciting time for the Guard, as it sees the flourishing of a young chapter on one world and the opening of a new branch on another.

In the war-torn world of Hyboria, the Sundered Guard has successfully established itself upon the nascent RP-PvP server of Cimmeria, having assembled the resources and manpower necessary to erect a Keep. The founding of Aldalonde upon the land of Conan commenced just last night.

Meanwhile, Nevar Darkmoon has taken it upon himself to carry the name of the Guard to the world of Norrath, upon the Lucan D'Lere RP-PvE server of Everquest 2. Joining him is an esteemed group of friends eager to form a casual, friendly guild of RPers to share stories and adventures with. The Herald wishes our new friends the best of luck in their endeavors!

May the Mother bless us, and the Balance guide us.
Nature's Sword, the People's Shield!
(or as it is in Hyboria) Freedom's Sword, the People's Shield!
Herald of The Sundered Guard, the Voice of the Elders
Nature's Sword, the People's Shield
The Herald
Friend

Postby Voronwe Eldalom » Mon May 26, 2008 6:48 am

Congratulations, TSG-AoC! How does the new Keep look?

And welcome to those poor souls who Nevar tricked into coming here. I don't know what kind of sweets he promissed you, but now that you're here we expect you to follow a strict diet of water and bark jerky. Enjoy the extra fiber!
Voronwe Eldalom

Serious business.

Glademaster

Highscores: 2

Postby Nevar Darkmoon » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:08 pm

Ok folks, its official... TSG has a presence in EQ2, and we are growing, with friends of friends migrating over from other servers to join us.

I hereby extend an open invitation to all members of the Guard to come and join us on the Lucan DeLere (RP) server.

You couldnt ask for a better month to come and see what EQ2 has to offer.

http://livinglegacy.station.sony.com/everquest2-calendar.vm

The above link brings you to a promotion that is going on currently in EQ2. The "welcome back" link at the top of the page leads you to a free month of play and a HUGE range of offers to enjoy.

Come and enjoy a laid back romp (as laid back as non-pvp game can offer that is :P) or join some of the hardcore gamers in a game with a history and lore so rich, it will litterly take years to absorb it.

I hope to see some of you there!
Image Desc
"Most of the time I just find myself pointing and thrusting." - Scott Manley 2013
-Time spent to never recover -ESO -Tilver, Ganik, Alia
-docked- EvE as Tilver, Alia Mekahre
-camped- LoTRO Nevarien -40 hunter, Caerdwin -31 minstrel, Nidacien -29 loremaster, Treido -31 burglar, Grint -28 guardian
-retired- EQ2- Nevarina (80 conjuror/80 sage-mythed), Grinti (80 paladin/59 armorer), Ganik (80 Warden/76 Alchemist- fabled) Tempt (80 Coercer-mythed)
Nevar Darkmoon
Tracker of the Guard

Return to The Aldalonde Herald