Who We Are Chapters *The Glades* Home Media

State of The Guard-2nd Quarter

Whether it's by posting on the Woodland Tavern's notice board, or through shouting out from the center of Aldalonde's city square, the Herald is ever vigilant in his duty of carrying the news of the Guard to its members and friends - (News forum)

State of The Guard-2nd Quarter

Postby Derel » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Hail and well met, Kinsman! We have entered the summer months of the year, and are approaching the midway point of the year. Some great things are happening in the Guard of late, and on behalf of the Elder Council I would like to recognize these activities.

First, the call of space has once again been heard strongly in these Glades, and our kin have once again set sail to the stars of New Eden. The Guard is active in multiple sectors, including wormhole space, nullsec space, and have taken to the battlefields of faction warfare. Our Guardsmen in New Eden have once again proven that we are a force to be reckoned with, and have brought honor and ISK to the Guard.

Second, the Aldarem has opened the way to Tamriel. As we have learned more and more about the game, we have become steadfast to make our way in The Elder Scrolls Online. An interest forum has been set up, and discussions have begun to decide the path we will forge in search of the Ruby Throne. All of our kin is welcome to be apart of the discussions that have begun.

Lastly, we have long had a position of recognition in Proper that has long been underused. It is my opinion that it is time we use it for what we meant it for. For this reason, I am proposing that Proper elevate one of our members to the rank of Tracker. I believe that one of our brothers, Altoric, has proven himself in his leadership and dedication to the Guard in his leadership of our Guild Wars 2 Chapter, as well as being a positive influence on the Guard overall (however much he denies it). Proper members, look to the Hollow for more on this.

Walk with the Mother, my brothers and sisters!

Derel Valin
Aide de camp to the Lord Protector
Derel

Aide de Camp to the Lord Protector

Return to The Aldalonde Herald