Who We Are Chapters *The Glades* Home Media

The Way to Telon is Sundered...

Whether it's by posting on the Woodland Tavern's notice board, or through shouting out from the center of Aldalonde's city square, the Herald is ever vigilant in his duty of carrying the news of the Guard to its members and friends - (News forum)

The Way to Telon is Sundered...

Postby The Herald » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:37 am

"I give Greetings Kinsmen, Friends, Travelers and Honoured Enemies. "

"Today marks the end of The Sundered Guards journeys upon the World of Telon. After a full month of pondering the request of Lady Protector Romans DeMalum and trying to figure out another option to no avail, The Elder Council has acted in favor of her request."

The Herald places his worn callosed hand upon the great Tree within the heart of the Clearing. After a few moments it begins to glow with a deep emerald glow.

"It is done, the way to Telon is sundered from the mighy Tree, should any wish to return there.. you must seek out The Aldarem."

A small acorn drops from the branches far overhead to land in the palm of the dwarfs hand. Closing his fingers over the precious seed he turns to walk into the hollows to place this seed in the soil besides other fourteen sapplings that make up The Aldarem.
Herald of The Sundered Guard, the Voice of the Elders
Nature's Sword, the People's Shield
The Herald
Friend

Postby Romans DeMalum » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Good bye Vanguard, my friend.

"And to end this topic i was going to make a character on sartok but because of what
romans has said i do not wish to be in a guild where one particular member makes me
feel uneasy ." - Merwood, 2008
Romans DeMalum
Tracker of the Guard

Postby Elenailea » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:08 pm

wow.....
que triste
Elenailea
Pathfinder of the Guard

Return to The Aldalonde Herald