Who We Are Chapters *The Glades* Home Media

Rek

Recruitment Forum - The sound of wind rustling through the trees is everpresent in this Glade. It feels as if the trees themselves are waiting to hear your words. - (Post your petition to join The Sundered Guard here)

Rek

Postby Rekstar » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 am

Name: Rek aka Rekneffect aka Rekstar
Race: Undecided
Class: Undecided
Level: 1
Primary Game World: Elder Scrolls Onlin
Roleplaying Intensity: I have almost 0 interest in RP.
RL Location: LA, CA
Most Active Times: Usually late night after 9pm or 11pm

Character history:
Well the name "Rek" was given to me by a cousin of mine back in like 7th grade. It stuck with me since than but I added "star" being that my last name
means star and "neffect" was added because of the group Wreckx-N-Effect. I thought it sounded cool.

Player history:
I played Korean Helbreath as my first MMO, than I switched to US Helbreath. After about a year of playing Helbreath in general I switched over to WoW.
I played WoW on and off until MoP expansion came out. I finally quit that cancer of a game. I did play other MMOs during my downtime on WoW. I
played RIFT, Warhammer, Tera, SWTOR, and AION. In terms of guilds I never was ever part of any top tier guild other than my times in WoW. My buddies
and I were the top guild for a while when Karazhan came out in BC expansion. SlyFoxx and Noxx were part of most of those times in WoW.

Describe your playstyle:
I used to be a hardcore raider but since my schedule at work has changed several times in the last few years I have not been able to play on a set
raiding schedule anymore so I migrated to a lot more PvP since it does not have much of a schedule constraint. In fact at the end of my WoW days
Noxx, Moo(you don't know him yet), and I were running 3v3 arenas quite often. warrior(noxx), shaman(moo), and ret pally(me)

Have you read our public literature?
I started but did not finish it all. But I will go ahead and say this.
I'm not a perfect person but I do pride myself on being honest when asked something whether or not the person likes it or not (I do not sugar coat.) A lot of people I have
played with in the past do not enjoy that. I cannot change who I am and I am not going to change who I am for anyone. That is our right as a person. To be how we want
to be whether it is condoned or not. So I cannot say that I will not rub someone the wrong way with the way I am upfront about things that are said towards me. So if you
do not want my honest answer don't ask. I will do my best to abide by the rules you have in place. I hope I'm not coming off like an asshole already. I am just being honest
with you guys on how I am.

What drew you to TSG? SlyFoxx and Noxx
What made you decide to enter your petition? SlyFoxx and Noxx
Rekstar
Recruit of Tamriel

Re: Rek

Postby Knightmare » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Welcome to the glades, rek.

Please read our chapter charter as you should be familiar with what we are all about and expect from you as a member. I would link it but im on my phone and its located in the teso sub forums. Honesty is a admirable trait but remember opinions can also be relative.
Knightmare
High Warden of Tamriel

Postby Ilana » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Don't worry about that, Knightmare is the master of pissing people off around here and look, he managed to become chapter leader ;)

I'm looking forward to playing with you Rek.

I find your lack of nudity disturbing.

Office of Do You Believe in Magic and Psychosis
Ilana
Guardsman of Tamriel

Postby BigNoxx » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:51 pm

yay
BigNoxx
Recruit of Tamriel

Postby Nevar Darkmoon » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Howdy Rex...

And dont worry, if you are acting like an ass hat... i am sure we will let you know!

Welcome to the land of green and black.
Image Desc
"Most of the time I just find myself pointing and thrusting." - Scott Manley 2013
-Time spent to never recover -ESO -Tilver, Ganik, Alia
-docked- EvE as Tilver, Alia Mekahre
-camped- LoTRO Nevarien -40 hunter, Caerdwin -31 minstrel, Nidacien -29 loremaster, Treido -31 burglar, Grint -28 guardian
-retired- EQ2- Nevarina (80 conjuror/80 sage-mythed), Grinti (80 paladin/59 armorer), Ganik (80 Warden/76 Alchemist- fabled) Tempt (80 Coercer-mythed)
Nevar Darkmoon
Tracker of the Guard

Postby Voronwe Eldalom » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Welcome to the Guard, Rek. You would not be the first among us to be known for speaking their mind. Honesty and forthrightness are things we prize, just being a dick is another story. Looking forward to fighting at your side for the throne of Cyrodil!

I'm starting to think Sly is plotting an invasion with all these friends of his. I'm scared, hold me. :shock:
Voronwe Eldalom

Serious business.

Glademaster

Highscores: 2

Postby Ilana » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Voronwe Eldalom wrote:I'm starting to think Sly is plotting an invasion with all these friends of his. I'm scared, hold me. :shock:

This... hold me too :(

Ilana
Guardsman of Tamriel

Postby Romans DeMalum » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:41 am

Well he said slyfoxx and Noxx and everyone knows that foxynoxy is actually one person. My guess is that this is one of foxynoxy's minions and someone down the line is about to have their face chopped off. This could be a ring of real life murderers. Lets be vigilant for a Casey Anthony or maybe a Scott Peterson...things along those lines. This kid calls himself Rek, well that's what we call a foreshadowing. When he is done with us we will be "rekt". That means like wrecked in Internet murder talk.

Also, this is clearly necromancy. If you guys hadn't voted away our RP powers in favor of the almighty raid night - we might have a defense for this.

Game over.
"And to end this topic i was going to make a character on sartok but because of what
romans has said i do not wish to be in a guild where one particular member makes me
feel uneasy ." - Merwood, 2008
Romans DeMalum
Tracker of the Guard

Postby Altoric » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:20 am

Im totally ok with hanging out with foxy knoxy. Sadly having talked to slyfoxx in the past(he was unfortuneatly denied a place in the GW2 chapter due to naming policy reasons Iirc), this will not be the case. I'm fairly certain he is indeed a he and not an accused murderer or an fanboi of one(beyond the normal male weaknesses for a pretty face).
Altoric
Tracker of the Guard

Postby Knightmare » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Knightmare
High Warden of Tamriel

Postby BigNoxx » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Voronwe Eldalom wrote:I'm starting to think Sly is plotting an invasion with all these friends of his. I'm scared, hold me. :shock:

muahahah!
BigNoxx
Recruit of Tamriel

Postby BigNoxx » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:52 pm

The names Noxx not foxxy knoxy...................... :)

and I only murder people who deserve it :)
BigNoxx
Recruit of Tamriel

Postby kevinspencer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:49 am

I can see that you are a huge fan of this game! It's a real enjoyment for me to leave a short comment.
kevinspencer
Wanderer

Postby Ilana » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:25 am

Ilana
Guardsman of Tamriel

Return to The Whispering Dell